We are responsible in all our processes
These garments take care of you and our planet.
At NANOS, we care about the state of the world that we are going to leave to the smallest of the house. That is why we work to offer you products that respect the natural balance of our wonderful planet.
WE CARE ♡
We introduce We Care,
an initiative that collects items that meet our standards and commitments.
What is We Care? It is the sign of our commitment to sustainability, it symbolises our commitment to sustainability:
1. That garments under this label are woven with fabrics made from sustainable fibres.
2. The washing and dyeing processes use cutting-edge technology aimed at saving water and use products that are respectful of children's skin.
The yarns used by our weavers set up the beginning of our commitment:
1. The cotton used is organic. This means that it is free of pesticides and that its cultivation is responsible with the land and the community of farmers who work it.
2. Tencel is a fibre made from sustainably sourced wood fibres, produced using environmentally responsible processes.
3. Viscose we use is a soft, lightweight fabric that comes from cellulose.
At NANOS we are taking care of every detail. Our main suppliers of buttons are certified in Global Recycled Standardthanks to the use of recycled polyester leftover from production processes, which they recover through a proprietary REECO® process.
In addition to use in the production of products:
Most of our workshops are located between Spain and Portugal, carefully selected so that their dyeing and washing processes meet our standards of water consumption and chemical usage.
As an international children's fashion brand, transporting items is necessary. However, we take actions aimed at reducing our carbon footprint, such as our commitment to work with local workshops.
We also are making improvements reducing the use of plastic when packing your orders, that is why our shipments are plastic-fre and our boxes are made from 81% recycled fibres.